Thursday, September 10, 2009

Didn't get that one either

Almost two months ago, I found a job posting for an assistant director of admissions opening at my high school. It was an ideal job, so I applied immediately and kept my fingers crossed. Aside from hearing that they'd received my application, I got nothing from them. The curious part was that the ad said they wanted to hire by August 15; however, for weeks after that date, the job was still on their website.

Until today. Oh well. Another one bites the dust.

I did get a bit of hope today, though: I overheard my boss at my internship and a co-worker talking about how they're going to need to hire someone else soon, as there's simply too much work for the current staff to do. Maybe I'll be able to get a job there…

No comments:

Post a Comment